Followers

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Centre finished

... on romantic rose garden mandala!  I've added all the beads and pretties so it sparkles.


I'm going to put this aside and get back to Hypnotic.


It looks like it's going to be a wet Christmas here.  We are expecting rain everyday starting today.  Good weather for stitching!
My Dad is staying home instead of visiting us.  He lives on the coast in central Queensland and the weather forecast there is for heavy rain everyday for the next week and he has had problems with water from a neighbours yard coming into his house. He has spent Christmas with us every year  for the last 12 years.

Welcome to my new followers.  I hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday. 

Good luck in the draw.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Your mandala is coming along beautiful.

Merry Christmas!!

Myra said...

It is gorgeous so far. I love that shade of green with the blue.