I have finished the travelling pattern Summer Splendor by LHN
I stitched this on 28ct Antique Ivory Linen using HDF and DMC 3865.
It's time to get this chart moving again!
If you would like to be the next person to stitch this gorgeous travelling chart please leave a note specifically stating that you are interested in the drawing for this chart in your comment.
There are a few simple rules that need to be followed.
1. Your blog must be an active one.
2. You must stitch it as soon as possible and agree to pass it on.
3. Pick the next lucky stitcher via a drawing on your blog.
4. Post your finish on your blog and the history of where the chart has already travelled to.
See where this chart has already been.
- Kathy at Kathy's Sit and Stitch
Ontario, Canada - Completed March 2012
- Carol at Stitching Dreams
Pennsylvania, USA - Completed May 2012
- Lisa at Lisa V's Lounge
Perth, Australia - Completed August 2012
- Ellen at Stitch Passion
Singapore - Completed August 2012
- Theresa at Giraffe Crossing
Taiwan - Completed December 2012
- Tatyana at Girl with Hoop
Russia - Completed May 2013
- Vicky at Nutmegger's Stitching Works
Connecticut, USA - Completed July 2013
- Meari at Meari's Musings
Illinois, USA - Completed August 2013
- Sue at I'd Rather Be Stitchin'
Essex, UK - Completed September 2013
- Kate at The Flying Needle
Brisbane, Australia - Completed March 2014
If you are interested in stitching this chart and passing it on, leave a comment below by Monday, April 7 and I will draw a name the next day. Good luck.