Followers

Monday, January 4, 2010

Sunday Stitching Progress


WIP

This is a picture of Living with Charm taken on Sunday morning.  I have been plugging away at this over the holidays and doing a little most nights.  I was trying to get it finished before 2010, but I've run out of time. 






2010 Projects

I have 2 new cross stitches I want to do in 2010

1.  Romantic Rose Garden Mandala
2.  Hypnotic by KustomKrafts


I have made a tiny start on the Romantic Rose Garden.
Here is the photo - don't laugh!
I just sat down to look at the fabric and threads and the next thing I knew I was threading a needle.  I can't wait to get stuck into this one.

I am doing this on my 17" square Q-snaps.
This is the first time I've used Q-snaps.

I have started gridding up the fabric for Hypnotic.  This will be my first BAP.



Christmas and New Year

We had a quiet Christmas.  DH's Grandmother was in hospital and got out the week before Christmas.  She is staying with DH's parents.  We had Christmas lunch at my parents in laws with them, DMIL's parents, DH's brother and his wife, my Dad who comes to stay with us for Christmas, and our 2 kids. 
It has been fairly wet with rain most days for the last 2 weeks.   

I stayed up until after midnight on New Year's Eve.  DS and I were watching TLOTR 3 on TV and I was stitching.  DH went to bed early because he had to work on New Year's Day - 14 hours!   He can't complain to anyone because he is the boss.


My Cat

Here is a photo of my cat Lexie,  She is an abysinnian and we got her 5 years ago just after Christmas when she was 10 weeks old.  She's very stand-offish and doesn't like being patted by adults.  Won't sit on people's laps, but she's friendlier with the kids and will go to them for attention. 

3 comments:

Jo said...

Living With Charm looks wonderful. I'm trying so hard not to start another project while I've a photostitch on the go but its soooo hard!

Mel said...

Your kitty is so cute! :)

Great stitching. (be sure to post that pic on the Rose Garden SAL page too!) :)

JessB said...

Living with Charm looks really good. The new pieces are going to be nice. I like your kitty- makes me miss ours. We have been cat-less since we moved to the island.