Theresa is my godmother on the Sticklounge group. Thanks Theresa!
Some background: Liebster is a German word, meaning favourite, dearest or beloved and the Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other, newer bloggers, who have fewer than 200 followers, to spread the word and help the new(er)bies gain wider recognition. The award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting:
1. Choose five up-and-coming blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) to award the Liebster to.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.
4. Share 5 random facts about yourself that people don't know about you
Here are the bloggers I am passing the award onto.
1. Shaunterria at http://ca11i0pe.blogspot.com.au/ - a new and enthusiastic stitcher.
2. Jo at http://www.boosmummy.com/
3. Shelley at http://shelleysartsyfartsylife.blogspot.com.au/
4. Libbie at http://andthislittlepig.blogspot.com.au/ because everyone needs cow photos!
5. Katrien at http://katrienslittlestitches.blogspot.com.au/
5 random facts about me.
- I grew up in the bush on a cattle station in Central Queensland. Yes, we had a pet kangaroo raised from a joey.
- Thus, I spent 11 years at boarding school starting at age 6. First year of schooling was by lessons in the mail.
- I don't drink coffee - can't stand the smell or taste.
- I have a Science degree with honours in Zoology -managed to get through uni without coffee!
- I am addicted to reading.
Stitching update coming next.